By using the Mike’s Organic Delivery (aka MOD) website and service, you agree to the following:
- At any time, you may contact MOD in order to request that any personal information we have about you is removed or corrected, as necessary.
- Information supplied by you, including but not limited to suggestions, technical documents, images, comments and creative ideas of any kind, in the form of a submission (whether by e-mail or otherwise) to MOD, or by posting on this website, is not under a confidentiality agreement and the submission of such information is an acknowledgement of this, giving MOD the right to use any such information, whether for commercial purposes or not, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The content on this site is licensed to you for personal use only. Any unauthorized redistribution, alteration or display of any information on this website in any way is prohibited.
- All information collected by mikesorganic.com regarding customers, but not limited to, name, address, telephone numbers, credit card information, and email addresses is used solely for the purpose of verifying, processing, and shipping each order. mikesorganic.com will never disclose this information to anyone except when instructed by law. Customers may be contacted if more information is required regarding their order.
- Credit card company’s may contact you regarding a purchase or to verify authorization. In regard to delivery orders, customers may be contacted.
- This website contains links to other, external websites. MOD is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any of these websites.
- The website you are currently viewing uses “Cookies” to store information about the items that you wish to order in your cart – if you do not have cookies enabled you will not be able to add items into your cart.
- Should you require any other information or to contact us, please call us at 1-203-832-3000.